Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bodytalk and its healing effect with seizures on children

We found Cress on the Bodytalk Website and chose her based on her biography and work with children.
Cress was kind enough to offer prompt service and gave us the option of coming to our home.
At 16 months old, my daughter had experienced a complex partial seizure or absence seizure. She was also experiencing daily episodes of eye rolling, shaking and disturbing facial movements. She was immediately given thorough testing with a neurologist at BC Children's hospital which included; 2 EEG's, a sedated MRI, spinal tap, urine tests and blood glucose tests. She also took seizure medication for a short time. Thankfully, all these tests came back negative but also left us wondering about the mystery behind this ongoing occurrance.
From a mother's point of view, it was a horrifying experience to watch my daughter go through this.
Within the first 10 minutes that Cress was working on Sophie, various environmental, emotional and physical clues started to emerge. That is when the healing began. I can't say how desperate I felt to find out what and why this was happening so that it could be controlled and stopped.
These clues led to clarity as Cress used her methods, skills and gifts of healing to uncover what Sophie's body was going through. Cress is methodical and earnest. She deeply cares about your clients. She also has learned effective ways to get the body to talk and heal itself.
This first session led to 8 weeks of weekly sessions. Peace began to move in over stress and chaos and understanding was clear. This was such an important experience for us. I was so afraid that my daughter would develop serious neurological and emotional problems because of this experience.
Thankfully, we all have been healing through this at deep levels. I reccommend Cress as one of the few true healers I have met in my life.
She helped us transition and make big changes towards a different way of life. I am forever grateful and inspired. My little girl is now 19 months and is clear of any of her previous symptoms. We have moved through this.
Susie & Sophie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment