Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Easing my friends back issues with Bodytalk

My friend had just arrived in Vancouver after being on a 4 hour flight. Later that day we were heading out to North Vancouver on the Seabus. She told me then she was having issues with her upper back, pain and stiffness and after the flight she said her back felt out of alignment.She asked if I could help her, whilst sitting on the seabus, I began to give her some Bodytalk specifically working with the reciprocals and a few other links around muscles in her back, within 10 minutes, she said she could feel her back re-aligning and her pain was ceasing. By the time the seabus reached the other side which was about a 20 minute journey, her back had re-aligned and her pain had gone and she was able to walk around with no pain. I am very grateful to have learned this wonderful healing modality and be able to share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment