Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Using Bodytalk Fast Aid on my ouchy knee and finger

I really appreciate the Bodytalk Access techniques. I use them on myself daily, but not only that they are amazing tools to assist you in a minor injury situation.

The other week I was cleaning a big window in our apartment, when I stepped off the sofa, fell onto the floor and cut my middle finger open on some metal and bruised my right knee. I immediately got up and looked at my middle finger, it was bleeding from a cut from a piece of metal, it was not deep enough though to need stitches. First I rinsed it in salt water, then held it up for about 5 minutes. Then I started tapping out the fast aid technique in the Bodytalk Access techniques. Wow I was amazed after several rounds of tapping,my finger stopped bleeding and even started to heal, my bruise on my right knee was not there anymore. Right before my eyes my body was healing. I realised how amazing our bodies are and they are made to heal themselves. I was so grateful to know the Bodytalk Access techniques and in particular the Bodytalk Access Fast Aid Technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment